EMS Summer School on Combinatorial Commutative Algebra
8-12 August 2022
This is an EMS (European Mathematical Society) summer school. The main goal of the school is to create an environment for participants, especially for postdocs and graduate students, to learn about some of the foundational topics and emerging research directions in combinatorial commutative algebra. The invited speakers will give series of lectures and the participants will be given the opportunity to present short talks or posters. The titles and the abstracts of the lectures are:
- Trace ideals in commutative algebra and combinatorics
Lecturer: Jürgen Herzog (Universität Duisburg-Essen)
- Convex Polytopes, Monomial Ideals and Toric Rings
Lecturer: Takayuki Hibi (Osaka University)
- Binomial ideals associated to graphs
Lecturer: Sara Saeedi Madani (Amirkabir University of Technology)
The Summer School on Combinatorial Commutative Algebra is part of SCALE.
To apply for financial support, please use the link SUPPORT. To register for the school, please use the registration link of SCALE.
Registration deadline: 1 June 2022
Registration deadline has been removed
- Financial support application: 15 May 2022
The summer school will take place
- only in person at Gebze Technical University, Turkey.
- Nursel Erey
- Gebze Technical University, Turkey
- Fatemeh Mohammadi
- Ghent University, Belgium
- Müfit Sezer
- Bilkent University, Turkey
- Dumitru Stamate
- University of Bucharest, Romania