Applications of Computer Algebra
15-19 August 2022
ACA 2022 Special Issues
- AAECC - Journal Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing ACA 2022 Special Issue
- MCS - Mathematics in Computer Science ACA 2022 Special Issue
The ACA conference series is devoted to promoting all kinds of computer algebra applications, and encouraging the interaction of developers of computer algebra systems and packages with researchers and users (including scientists, engineers, educators, and mathematicians).
Traditionally, ACA is organized in scientific sessions covering all foundational aspects and applications of computer algebra.
Details about the planned special sessions will become available soon as these become accepted.
ACA2022 is part of SCALE. For local info, see here.
To register for ACA, please use the registration of SCALE2022 link.
- Submission of session proposals
- 30 April 2022
- Submission of talks
- 31 May 2022
- General Chair
- Zafeirakis Zafeirakopoulos, Gebze Technical University, Turkey
- Program Committee Chair
- Veronika Pillwein, Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
- Scientific Committee
- ACA Working Group
- Advisory Committee
- Ilias Kotsireas, Waterloo, Canada
- Advisory Committee
- Michael Wester, New Mexico, USA
- Computational Differential and Difference Algebra and its Applications
- Computer Algebra in Education
- Computer Algebra Modeling in Science and Engineering
- Effective ideal theory and combinatorial techniques in commutative and non commutative rings and their applications
- Algorithmic and Experimental Combinatorics
- D-finite Functions and Beyond: Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Arithmetic
Symbolic and Exact Linear Algebra over Rings and Fields
- Algebraic and Geometric Methods in Coding Theory
- Parametric Polynomial Systems
Bohemian Matrices and Applications
- q-analogues in combinatorics: matroids, designs and codes
- Computer Algebra Applications in the life sciences
- Algorithms in Cryptography and Blockchain
- General session (contact email@example.com)
- The Applications of Computer Algebra Early Researcher Award 2022
- Nominations Closing Date: June 23, 2022